Rosemont Baptist Church Reopening Guidelines
As a staff we wanted to let you all know that we are planing on slowly reopening for Sunday service. However, we have taken extra precautions to prepare the church for your arrival. We want to be clean, safe, and mindful of health needs and issues in preparation for a non-touch worship experience as we return. Please be reminded that if you are sick, you should not be present but join us online.
1. Onsite worship services only will continue through June and July
2. There will be a requested limit of 100 maximum in service.
3. Worship Center seating will be set up with social distancing in mind. The wearing of masks is optional but encouraged through the month of May.
4. There will be 1 Sunday morning on site worship service at 11am.
5. Live streaming of the 11 AM service will continue on Facebook and You Tube.
6. Life groups and small groups will continue to connect as they are through May.
We will not meet together on site until after May.
7. Our worship choir will be added back to worship in June.
8. On site offerings will be given at stations provided in the worship center. There will not be a passing of the plate. Other methods of giving will continue to be encouraged.
9. There will not be any child care provided on site at the present time. We will evaluate the addition at end of July.
10. There will not be a children’s church time during the worship services. We encourage families that come to be prepared to worship together with children during worship services.
11. During our worship times there will not be any “meet and greet” times and social distancing respect of each other should be observed. No bulletins will be handed out.
12. Our Wednesday evening events will not be anticipated to begin until August. Our kids Cultivate will not begin until August. Our Facebook live meeting on Wednesday evening will continue and Youth Zoom meetings will continue for Wednesday evenings.
14. These guidelines are flexible and may be revised as more information is collected about the current Covid-19 virus situation.
Are you searching for a Christian fellowship with family? Do you want to worship with people who care for one another and enjoy a common love of Christ and His people? Are you new to the area and are asking for God's direction for a church home? Do you feel like God is challenging you to serve Him? If your answer to any of these questions is "YES", then welcome to Rosemont Baptist Church!
At RBC we sing, eat, pray, study, and grow together in worship and fellowship. We believe God loved us so much that He sent His only son, Jesus, to live among us and teach us how to live and help others. Jesus gave His life so we could receive salvation and live forever in God's kingdom.
Our mission is to spread God's word. We want Christ's light to shine so bright that anyone who asks shall receive His grace, mercy, and love. We accept people as they are since all have sinned and all are sinners. RBC is a safe haven for all to come and learn about how truly wonderful it is to be one of God's children.
Please come and experience Rosemont Baptist Church. Feel free to call the church office or send us an email if you have any questions.
May The Lord Richly Bless You,
Pastor Wes Lawson